Re: Vessticles Hammered his ?

>>You miss-judge my motives here. My postings are for one purpose only. To >>help defeat Bush and effect RMS votes in favor of Kerry. Whether my standing >>up to the bullies here in RMS helps to achieve this objective, who knows > > >Alot of people that visit RMS aren't even in the US< therefore (obviously) >can't vote. The remainder that are here US, probably wouldn't swing a county >result, let alone a national result... Just my two cents worth. > >Steve >

Vessticles isn't really serious, he's just having those delusions or grandeur again.

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

I'd just as soon he wasted his efforts here instead of in his local community where it might actually make a difference. Oh, wait....

Isn't he in Colorado?

Al Superczynski

Not to fear Al. I am push the buttons here at home. .../V

(obviously)

Reply to
Vess Irvine