Re: Kerry Hammered Vessticles Tonight ......

From: "Vess Irvine" snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

>Date: 10/1/2004 4:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time >Message-id: > >Hi Frank: > >Ya got me stumped. I haven't a clue what >your quote reference means.

Or about anything else from what I gather.

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

Sorry to disappoint you dude. My mind is not in the gutter. ..../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

Merely your intellect (or lack thereof to be more accurate).

Reply to
SamVanga