Re: Kerry Hammered Vessticles Tonight ....

From: Flying Frog flying-frog_NO_SPAM snipped-for-privacy@ffsmc.com

>They fought with scale models? If it is not case, this subject only >interests our American friends not the rest of the world on this NG >dedicated to scale modelling! Which would be the place of models on >this NG if all the participants, from each country discussed the home >policy of its country here? > >-- >Chris >

Same old drill. Since the bulk of the readers on RMS are from the US, items of interest to US-only readers tend to appear. Many can clearly be discerned by their subject line, as is the case with this particular thread. My advice to you would be to not read posts with subject lines that you aren't interested in.

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

From: "Vess Irvine" snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Oh, so that's what's wrong with you.

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

on this NG...

If 'the rest of the world' doesn't care about what the US does why is it so upset with us?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Hey Woodier:

Nothing wrong with me that a change of administration in Washington would not cure. ...../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

It repulses me to think that I must share my vote against Bush with the likes of this writer. To say that I will be swimming in the cesspool on election day is an understatement. It is really too bad that Bush has so totally let me down since I voted against his first opponent Gore, the company I am forced to keep is foul.

Reply to
SamVanga

I feel your pain. The truth of the matter is that neither candidates nor their supporters can help that kooks, slatterns, corporate criminals and the ethically indigent choose to come out publicly for that candidate. I heard third-hand the other day that the Communist Party endorsed Kerry--might even be true. And if some klavern endorses Bush? Vote as your conscience dictates, secure in the knowledge that no matter who you vote for, you will be in unpleasant company, or else very lonely.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Ghee. What is repulsive about "Nothing wrong with me that a change of administration in Washington would not cure." That seems to me to be a very mild and ordinary comment that one might hear in any political discussion.

Sam, get a grip.

..../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

Yeah, and in the meantime the US Navy will continue to keep the sea lanes open to commerce, and the US military will continue to keep the Middle East oil fields secure, oil fields upon which Europe and Asia are far more dependent than the US....

A tip? Hell, they don't even pay for their own meals.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

"Al Superczynski" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

You are not the US. So if the rest of the world does care about what the US does it doesn't mean they care about what *you* have to say. When people complain about off topic posts from amateur politicians like you their complaint is with you and not with your country. Reporting your government's policy as being your own policy with some time lapse is merely annoying and of no relevance to boot. If people want to know about your government's policy they rather consult other media than modelling newsgroups for that.

Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen

Amen.

It is merely depressing that such simpleminded little pissants as "Vess" are able to pollute the "airwaves" (as it were) across the world.

I'm all in favor free speech, if for no other reason than I want it for myself. But, some people abuse the privilege, and don't have the decency to appreciate those who protect it for them.

Reply to
SamVanga

If that were the extent of your drivel I would agree. In fact, it is arguably your most lucid and near only rational post.

Sadly, you insist on posting more and destroying your own position from sheer stupidity, intellectual dishonesty, and deliberate narrow mindedness.

Reply to
SamVanga

There's a lot of people running for a lot of offices. You may still have the satisfaction of voting for the equivalent of Lincoln for county commissioner or state representative or senator, or passing a library millage or county park bond initiative.

Reply to
Tom Cervo

Well put.

Mark Schynert