[HELP] Has anyone tried to fill a syringe w/ cyanoacrylate?

Hi everyone! I use that great glu from Faller for my plastic model kits. I just find its metal tip so practical and precise, I just can't do without it.

However, I still haven't found the equivalent conditioning as for wood cyanoacrylates which all come in soft plastic tubes which will melt even with a pin inserted in the tip...

So I was wondering: has anyone tried filling a hypodermic syringe (like the ones you find in any drugstore) with wood cyanoacrylate? Will it dry faster than if kept in its original tube?

Thanks for letting me know, WSH.

Reply to
WSH