Methacrylate & cyanoacrylate -- differences?

Some adhesives mfr's are selling a windshield crack repair (filler, actually) containing methacrylate (esther?).
How does this differ from cyanoacrylate ("super glue")? Does MA have
properties significantly different from CA (specifically when it comes to the application of filling chips in auto glass)?
(This is not for a windshield, only a door window vandalized with a glass cutter.)
Thanks,

actually)
the
I would imagine the product is designed to cure with a refractive index close to glass. Methacrylates take catalysts to cure whereas cyanoacrylates polymerize in moist air. They may also not have the light and hydrolytic stability of methacrylates. Frank
Source for methacrylate?
Thanks,