Where can I find some machine desing drawing?

Hi all,
I would like to improve on my machine design skills. In addtion
to reading the text books, is there any place that I can find other
people's machine desing drawing as a reference?
Thanks a lot!
Regards,
Tom
Reply to
Tom Song
Could you give the group some idea of what types of machines you are interested in designing?
Reply to
ms
What kind of CAD software do you have access to? If SolidWorks I could probably shoot you a CD of several non-proprietary designs.
Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC

Tom S>
Reply to
Sporkman
Hi, Thanks a lot! I don't have a particular design in mind now. I would like to explore some real life design. I found what I learned in class is really not sufficient for a good machine design.
Mr. Mark, thanks for your offer. We have SolidWorks on campus. If it is convenient for you, could I get the designs you mentioned? Thanks a lot!
Regards,
Tom
Reply to
Tom Song