Drawing Labels where i can get a list of it???

Hi to all of you!!! I'm making a new set of drawing formats , and i heard about drawing labels that's help you in filling the notes in the drawing for example :&drawing_name , &scale , ect. The question is : where i can get a complete list ? or , there is a way to crate this parametric labes?? if is it possible. Tanks in advance!!! Regards

Reply to
Velvetk6

Hi to all of you!!! I'm making a new set of drawing formats , and i heard about drawing labels that's help you in filling the notes in the drawing for example :&drawing_name , &scale , ect. The question is : where i can get a complete list ? or , there is a way to crate this parametric labes?? if is it possible. Tanks in advance!!! Regards

'Help>Help Center>Detailed Drawings' provides the information you are looking for regarding parameter use in formats.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

tank you again James!!! Regards bye