[API] How can I get the "Save As" dialog in a Macro ?

Hi All,

How can I get this dialog to save my new document there is made with the macro ?

I know it in VB6, but how can I do that in a macro ?

Thanks in advance

Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas Rubin

if you do it with the Windows API, do it the same way. Otherwise cut/paste the code from

do something like

Dim FileName As String FileName = SaveDialog(0, "Text File|*.txt|CSV File|*.csv|", "Save CSV file", "C:\Temp") ' notice the 0 as hWnd since there is no API to access the SolidWorks hWnd

you're welcome my friend ;-)

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti