mirror a combined feature

I am trying to mirror a part that I had combined into another part. When I mirror it errors & tells me:

" one or more features of this mirror are no longer in model"

Any ideas? I have tried rolling back before the combine but it gives me the same error. Any help would be appretiated.

Pat Callaghan

Reply to
Pat Callaghan

Check the features in the mirror one of them may have been supressed or deleted. I believe if you edit the mirror feature it will remove any items that aren't found.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Choose to Mirror body, not feature