Save As PDF Batch Prog or Macro

I asked this question once before.
Can somebody help me out with creating a macro or custom task for the task
scheduler that will let me do a "Save As PDF"?
It would be great if it worked much the same way the "Print" option works in
the task scheduler, allowing you to pick which files you want to save as PDF
files. Then just let it run.
I've been trying to create a macro that will run within a custom task in
scheduler, but I'm not having much luck. It's all very new to me and have
never tried anyting like this before.
Thanks,
Richard
Reply to
Richard Charney
Rather than use the "Save as PDF" add-in, why not just print them to PDF? I don't know diddly about the Scheduler, but printing to pdf works just fine for me, whether I use Adobe or the BlueBeam stuff.
Jerry Steiger
I've tried doing that with the Bluebeam and it doesn't work for some reason. How do I go about doing that with Adobe?
Reply to
Richard Charney
If you want to spend a little money (90.00 us) take a look at PAC4SW at
This program will do what you want along with doing TIFF, DWG, DXF, Edrawings any of the 3D File exports. We've used it for almost a year and wouldn't do it any other way. This was definetly money well spent.
Richard Charney wrote:
PAC4SW is a great program for the price.
If you want to do special things (put custom properties in the name, or other special logic), email me @ work (E-don'tspamme-ever!!- snipped-for-privacy@TriMech.com). I have written a custom add-in to do just that. I am sure we can find a mutually agreeable price.
Evan
> If you want to spend a little money (90.00 us) take a look at PAC4SW at >
This program will do what you want > along with doing TIFF, DWG, DXF, Edrawings any of the 3D File exports. > We've used it for almost a year and wouldn't do it any other way. This > was definetly money well spent. > > Richard Charney wrote: > > I asked this question once before. > > > > Can somebody help me out with creating a macro or custom task for the task > > scheduler that will let me do a "Save As PDF"? > > It would be great if it worked much the same way the "Print" option works in > > the task scheduler, allowing you to pick which files you want to save as PDF > > files. Then just let it run. > > > > I've been trying to create a macro that will run within a custom task in > > scheduler, but I'm not having much luck. It's all very new to me and have > > never tried anyting like this before. > > > > Thanks, > > Richard > > > > > > >
Reply to
Evan T. Basalik
I use a free program called "BatchWorks"
to batch print files, and I use a program called PDF Factory
to collect prints and save as PDF (it's set up as a printer). It works pretty well. You could use PDF Factory without BatchWorks just as easily if you don't need the batch printing functionality.
Brian
add-in > to do just that. I am sure we can find a mutually agreeable price. > > Evan >
> > If you want to spend a little money (90.00 us) take a look at PAC4SW at > >
This program will do what you want > > along with doing TIFF, DWG, DXF, Edrawings any of the 3D File exports. > > We've used it for almost a year and wouldn't do it any other way. This > > was definetly money well spent. > > > > Richard Charney wrote: > > > I asked this question once before. > > > > > > Can somebody help me out with creating a macro or custom task for the > task > > > scheduler that will let me do a "Save As PDF"? > > > It would be great if it worked much the same way the "Print" option > works in > > > the task scheduler, allowing you to pick which files you want to save as > PDF > > > files. Then just let it run. > > > > > > I've been trying to create a macro that will run within a custom task in > > > scheduler, but I'm not having much luck. It's all very new to me and > have > > > never tried anyting like this before. > > > > > > Thanks, > > > Richard > > > > > > > > > > > >
Reply to
Brian Mears
There is software that works as "virtual printer"...Everything you print from any application (not only CAD ofcourse) it converts to PDF - it works perfect !
Hope this helps !
Best Regards, J. Jarocki
Reply to
Jarocki
You would only have the adobe Distiller if you purchased an adobe product.
Corey
Reply to
Corey Scheich
When I am creating batch prints or I create multiple drawings for presentations I use the Lenny's batch printer (
) and the free version of PDF 995(google it). Only works if the drawings are all the same paper dimensions. These are of course both free.
> to batch print files, and I use a program called PDF Factory >
to collect prints and save as PDF (it's set up as a > printer). It works pretty well. You could use PDF Factory without > BatchWorks just as easily if you don't need the batch printing > functionality. > > Brian > >
> > PAC4SW is a great program for the price. > > > > If you want to do special things (put custom properties in the name, or > > other special logic), email me @ work > > (E-don'tspamme-ever!!- snipped-for-privacy@TriMech.com). I have written a custom > add-in > > to do just that. I am sure we can find a mutually agreeable price. > > > > Evan > >
> > > If you want to spend a little money (90.00 us) take a look at PAC4SW at > > >
This program will do what you want > > > along with doing TIFF, DWG, DXF, Edrawings any of the 3D File exports. > > > We've used it for almost a year and wouldn't do it any other way. This > > > was definetly money well spent. > > > > > > Richard Charney wrote: > > > > I asked this question once before. > > > > > > > > Can somebody help me out with creating a macro or custom task for the > > task > > > > scheduler that will let me do a "Save As PDF"? > > > > It would be great if it worked much the same way the "Print" option > > works in > > > > the task scheduler, allowing you to pick which files you want to save > as > > PDF > > > > files. Then just let it run. > > > > > > > > I've been trying to create a macro that will run within a custom task > in > > > > scheduler, but I'm not having much luck. It's all very new to me and > > have > > > > never tried anyting like this before. > > > > > > > > Thanks, > > > > Richard > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Reply to
Paul Youtsey
Thanks Brian, I'll give this a look and see how it works out for us.
Richard
> to batch print files, and I use a program called PDF Factory >
to collect prints and save as PDF (it's set up as a > printer). It works pretty well. You could use PDF Factory without > BatchWorks just as easily if you don't need the batch printing > functionality. > > Brian > >
> > PAC4SW is a great program for the price. > > > > If you want to do special things (put custom properties in the name, or > > other special logic), email me @ work > > (E-don'tspamme-ever!!- snipped-for-privacy@TriMech.com). I have written a custom > add-in > > to do just that. I am sure we can find a mutually agreeable price. > > > > Evan > >
> > > If you want to spend a little money (90.00 us) take a look at PAC4SW at > > >
This program will do what you want > > > along with doing TIFF, DWG, DXF, Edrawings any of the 3D File exports. > > > We've used it for almost a year and wouldn't do it any other way. This > > > was definetly money well spent. > > > > > > Richard Charney wrote: > > > > I asked this question once before. > > > > > > > > Can somebody help me out with creating a macro or custom task for the > > task > > > > scheduler that will let me do a "Save As PDF"? > > > > It would be great if it worked much the same way the "Print" option > > works in > > > > the task scheduler, allowing you to pick which files you want to save > as > > PDF > > > > files. Then just let it run. > > > > > > > > I've been trying to create a macro that will run within a custom task > in > > > > scheduler, but I'm not having much luck. It's all very new to me and > > have > > > > never tried anyting like this before. > > > > > > > > Thanks, > > > > Richard > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Reply to
Richard Charney
Hey there Try out the

"Richard Charney" skrev i en meddelelse news:HRD2d.4310$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...