Task Scheduler - Run Custom Task

I want to batch run a macro on a group of files.

In Task Scheduler I see no means select the file set to batch process. All task options seem to provide a means to select a file or folder which to process, but this option is not available when "Run Custom Task" is selected.

Any ideas how select the files?

Thanks,

DR

Reply to
dradlin

I think you will have to pick the files in the macro.

TOP

Reply to
TOP