Task Scheduler

I am trying to automate the changing of custom properties.
Specifically i would like to update the materials in the custom
properties. I have all the materials selected in the solid model
files. If I go into properties for each file and select the material
manually there is an option to link the material property to the
material in the solid model. The link looks like this
"SW-Material@*.prt". So in the task scheduler it gives me the option
to put in "material" and "text" ...that's all fine and dandy, but the
next two options are "value" and "configuration". So if i manually
input the material into value it works perfectly, but i wan't to link
it to the model. I've tried "$PRP" for value and "SW-Material" for
config....but no luck
any help would be appreciated...
thanks.
Reply to