feature manager

I am looking for an easy way to sort parts within the feature manager.
Any suggestions? I would like the parts to be alphabetized if
possible.
THANKS,
Jason
Reply to
Jason
I thought it could be done with a macro, but API offers only a PartDoc::ReorderFeature, there is no AssemblyDoc::ReorderFeature . So my answer is no, it cannot be done, sorry... You might forward this to apisupport at solidworks dot com to request an SPR on this...
Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti
alt + drag, be careful when you let go. ;)
Reply to
kenneth b
To resize horizontally: ModelDoc2.SetFeatureManagerWidth (this is normally shrunk to zero to make it 'disappear')
To move splitter bar vertically: ModelDoc2.FeatureManagerSplitterPosition
To make disappear: get the hwnd with FeatMgrView::GetFeatMgrViewWnd
paste this code into code module: '-------------------------------------------- Declare Function ShowWindow Lib "user32" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal nCmdShow As Long) As Long Public Const SW_Hide = 0 '-----------------------------------
' and call this code with "app_hWnd" being the hwnd you got from SW.... x% = ShowWindow(app_hWnd, SW_Hide)
Reply to
rocheey