Force a line break in a text box

I'm trying to take advantage of the new Note functionality in 2006 (at least, it wasn't in 2004) that lets you define a text box. I wish to
populate a text box in a drawing with (for example) the "material" custom property referenced from the part, which will need to wrap over more than one line. This works fine so far.
However, I'd like to be able to force the line breaks to make it read like :- 3 THICK MILD STEEL SHEET BS1449 CR4GP
Is there a way of inserting a control character in the custom property that will force a line break after the word "SHEET"? Otherwise I end up with :- 3 THICK MILD STEEL SHEET BS1449 CR4GP
Obviously, in this specific instance, I could change the size of the text box to change the wrapping point, but I want this to work in general.
Regards, John H
John:
How about creating two custom properties Material1 and Material2? In your Custom Properties box you can set the value of Material to: $PRP:"Material1"$PRP:"Material2"
In the drawing you can set the text box to display:
$PRPSHEET:"Material1" $PRPSHEET:"Material2"
We're doing the same thing to force the "Description" property to show up as two lines in the Title Block (i.e. "Title1" and Title2").
Regards, -Dave Adams-

It's a thought, Dave, but it seems a shame to have to do this. Also, if a user enters more characters for "material 1" than will fit on line one, won't it either wrap the text onto a second line, or not display all of it?
Can you make a property a fixed field length?
Regards, John H