Text in a box that will partially cover other text in R14 or 2000

I would like to be able to create text in a box, and when that box is placed over existing text, it will cut off the text at the box line. I have tried it in 2d, 3d multiline text editor, but with no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
bigjohn

make your box a region and give the region and the text you want to see a positive elevation. then HIDE.

hmmm....

if you use CLOUD, and close the polyline, you could make that a region and do what I said above.

that help?

Reply to
roy