Text feature

Hello.

I would like to create a feature with text, which will be visible in part model and in drawing, but in the drawing I would like to have a filled text not just outline. Is it possible to make it? Maybe there is a way to fill cut or extruded feature in the drawing? Or maybe there is a way to crate a filled cosmetic sketch?

Reply to
Piter

Try using a cosmetic skectch with xhatch. you will have to use fine spacing or fill on the drawing to make it appear as a solid hatch.

Regards

Chris.

Reply to
chris eagleton

The only problem with cosmetic sketch cross hatching is that you can't modify the hatch parameters (spacing, angle, line style) in model mode. You have to do this kind of editing in drawing mode.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes