Text feature

Hello.
I would like to create a feature with text, which will be visible in part model and in drawing, but in the drawing I would like to have a
filled text not just outline. Is it possible to make it? Maybe there is a way to fill cut or extruded feature in the drawing? Or maybe there is a way to crate a filled cosmetic sketch?
--
Regards
Piter

: Hello. : : I would like to create a feature with text, which will be visible in : part model and in drawing, but in the drawing I would like to have a : filled text not just outline. Is it possible to make it? Maybe there is : a way to fill cut or extruded feature in the drawing? Or maybe there is : a way to crate a filled cosmetic sketch? : One of the options, when you create a cosmetic sketch, is xhatch to cross hatch a close outline. Text quaifies for this, so if you create text in sketcher, it will be cross hatched. You could combine this with a cut to make cross hatched 3d text. Maybe use the edges of the cut to create the cosmetic sketch? Or possibly reuse the cosmetic sketch to make the extruded cut?
The only problem with cosmetic sketch cross hatching is that you can't modify the hatch parameters (spacing, angle, line style) in model mode. You have to do this kind of editing in drawing mode.
David Janes