Circular Font

I just added font on the face of a round part. This font is in a
circular pattern following a sketched circle.
It worked ok , but how do I remove the circle while keeping the font
in the circular pattern?
Thank you
Reply to
whereareyou
entahda sketch.= Enter the sketch
sahlekda circle.= Select the circle
RMB n sahlek Constuction= Right Mouse Button and select Construction
Doanreadit speak it out loud, hooked on Super Sonic Phonics.
"When the project is realized, the joy, the beauty makes for total awe and everything else looks trivial and banal." Christo, as quoted in National Geographic, p41 November 2006
Reply to
Fork Road
Another way is to create the sketch of the circle first. Then sketch the text as another feature. For the 'Follow curve', pick the sketched circle. The advantage is that the text trajectory curve can be hidden or its layer can be hidden with no effect on the text and subsequent extruded cut or solid protrusion. That first sketch is also an available, reusable feature.
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline