Silkscreen drawings

Does anybody know of an easy way to create silkscreen drawings in Pro/E? I
normally create silkscreen in AutoCAD but they are not associated with the
3D model. I have also done silk-screens in Solidworks before but if involves
creating an extruded text feature and then hatching the lettering in the
drawing.
Thanks
Reply to
Thomas
: "Thomas" wrote : Does anybody know of an easy way to create silkscreen drawings in Pro/E? I : normally create silkscreen in AutoCAD but they are not associated with the : 3D model. I have also done silk-screens in Solidworks before but if involves : creating an extruded text feature and then hatching the lettering in the : drawing. : Couple more off the top of my head: * As a cosmetic sketch which hatches as part of the feature using sketcher text * As a decal through the Color and Appearance menu using a jpeg or other graphics file
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes
I wouldn't do any 2D stuff in Proe, it's really lousy at 2D. I used to make all my labels in Autocad automatically from Lisp routines I wrote. I could create any label artwork drawing in seconds. But that was years ago.
Reply to
dakeb

Site Timeline