generating a stock size note

Does anyone know how to make or get a stock note. I would like it to get a overall size LxWxH, and enter it in a block at the top of the
print. I want it to react like the BOM or the revision note. Any help with this would be great.
Darrell,
Create a custom property in your part file for stock size. SW may already have this created in the default custom properties. Enter the value in the custom properties (of your part file) for the stock size. You can also click on model dimensions in the part file to do this. This makes your "stocksize" update if the part changes. In your drawing create a note and link it to the custom property file. To do this click on the text box or text. In the text format box there is a hand/paper/chain icon (link to property). Select it and then select the appropriate options in the next dialog box.

Thanks Rob!!!!!!!!
Darrell

Site Timeline