No "Save As PDF" using Bluebeam in SW 2006 ?

We havent upgraded to SW 2006 yet, but I heard that SW is taking out Bluebeam "Save As PDF". Is this true? Is there another PDF addin that replaced Bluebeam ?

Reply to
SW Monkey

"SW Monkey" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Adobe, from 2006 SP3 (? not sure). I read that it was to take advantage of the 3D pdf format.

JM

Reply to
Jean Marc

It was done in sp2.1 (with no early visibility period). It does not currently create 3D pdf files, and I don't know if or when it will. The output is somewhat different, so if .pdf out put is critical, you might want to test before you roll out anything later than SP2.0.

Reply to
Dale Dunn