Save as PDF creates blank file

We have one installation of 2006 either sp0 or sp2 that creates blank pdf files. We go through the standard file save as pdf and it produces a file but when you view it it has no graphics. Anyone have any ideas on this?

Reply to
Bryan.Player

Are you able to save-as TIF or JPG correctly?

Reply to
SW Monkey

If you have a licensed copy of acrobat, try using print to .pdf. It uses less system resources, and does not make changes to the file like "save as" does. You will find this faster than using the .pdf add-in, which I've found really hack. You will also have more control over options for creating a .pdf.

Reply to
Dominic V

You dont need the full version of Acrobat to do this. There are many free pdf creators including PDF Machine. Not sure how fast one is to the other.

Reply to
SW Monkey