SW BlueBeam Install

For anyone having problems with saving a PDF file from within SW2004
Saving a file as PDF from within SolidWorks stopped working after I
uninstalled SW 2004 and then reinstalled using SW instructions (i.e. delete
SW registry folders). I did take it one step further (probably the cause of
my problems) and removed the Bluebeam folders from the Windows XP registry.
Anyways, what I recently discovered is that adding a new printer by means of
Windows Printers/Faxes also allows SaveAs PDF from within SolidWorks. In my
case I downloaded and installed CuteWriter PDF (free) and GhostScript 8.50
also free to the public and then setup a postscript printer (Bluebeam still
checked in SW addins).
And there is always the alternate method of saving a file to PDF by choosing
Print, then choosing CuteWriter PDF as the printer.
Kman
Reply to
Kman