Create PDF from Solidworks in XP 64

What does anyone use to create PDF's of large (A1) drawings from solidworks in XP 64. Adobe Acrobat 7 does not install as a printer in XP 64 and other free PDF creators don't seem to do the larger size. Print to a postscript file and then use Adobe Acrobat to create is an option but rather cumbersome.

Reply to
Gavin MacKinnon

I believe CutePDF (Free) now has a version for XP64.

I am on XP 64 and use Neevia Document Printer. It is inexpensive ($20 for one, $10/ea if multiple seats are purchased), very cusdtomizablge, and works very well. neevia.com

Brian

Reply to
Brian S