Print to vector-graphics File (.emf etc.) with AutoCAD2002

Hello, I have a technical drawing in AutoCAD2002 and I want to print it to a vector-graphics file (so no tif or jpg). I need the file to insert it
into a powerpoint presentation, so the enhanced meta file would be very good. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance, Walter
Use Adobe Acrobat to create PDF file (set it up as a printer) or print to an EPS file. You can then open the new file in Illustrator. If you prefer CorelDraw, try creating a PLT file using the old 7585 format. Both programs will import DWG files directly but you don't have the option of turning layers on and off; it imports the whole shebang. From either of those programs you can export a WMF or EMF file for PowerPoint.
Marc