Deleting points

My aged boss and I are trying to learn DesignCad together. I scanned some diagrams of our product, cleaned it up in another program and exported them as a dxf. When I import them in DesignCad, I have more points that I need. Cannot for the life of me figure out how you can delete points in the middle of a line after it has been created. Yes I can push the esc button and erase one at a time while I am creating a line but not afterwards.

Please help this newbie. Or does this program not let you do this?

Thanks for any suggestions you can give me,

Paulette

Reply to
Mermaid

"Mermaid" wrote

You might want to try the DesignCAD discussion group. You might get a faster response there. Good luck.

l94