Bitmaps for solids & surfaces

Does anyone have a bitmap that could be used to represent a 64 pitch knurl on a thumb nut? I can draw and array something but I would like a better
appearance. Open to suggestions.
Thanks in advance,
Chris
-

Take a picture with a digital camera of the item you want and convert into the format you want with Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro or any other graphics manipulating software
--
VOTE FOR AN INDEPENDENT ENGLAND
VOTE SNP