combine points to a fluent line

Hi,
I have a serious problem and perhaps there is somebody who can help me! First of all, sorry for my incorrect English, but I do my best!
I have to copy a piece with a special irregular form! I want to do it with a CNC mill! I have 130 points of that form and want to connect those points with a fluent line that is constructed only by Circles and straight lines! Only straight lines or pieces of circles that connect the points as good as possible. I only can program the machine manually. Can I do it with Autocad or Solidworks? And if so, can you give a short explanation how it can be done?
Thanks a lot!
Dirk
If you want one entity to do it you have to use a POLYLINE. You will need to specify the radii of each arc segment, but it could be done with one command if you are *very* good!
An easier way would be to draw separate lines and arcs until you have it just the way you want it, and then use the PEDIT command to combine the various bits into one POLYLINE.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca