Have multi type lines when i need only 1?

What is happening is I'm taking pics i find on internet and importing into Majic Tracer. This program lets me do a "Vector convert". Now i
can save as a dxf and import into autocad. In autocad i can correct any problems or do whatever. My goal is to import now into a program that converts into a CNC format for our Plasma cutting table. I want to cut out these pics i've found on internet in metal. Problem is the dwg once in autocad is a combo of Spline, regular lines, and Polylines. How to i make them all the same? It isn't working in our CNC conversion program with multiple line types. We had an engineer at work who used to do this for me. He quit and all my little extra projects have now come to a halt.
Le 19/01/2013 17:44, Butter a crit :

hi have you got another technical application programm installed under autocad ? What version of autocad is it ?

I've got acad 2013. Nothing else. Will try the program the others suggested tomorrow.

- Go here and download SPL2PL.VLX - In autoca start APPLOAD command - navigate to and load SPL2PL.VLX - use it by simply typing SPL2P, then type ALL to select all splines, it will ask you for distance between points, this will vary based on length of your splines (first try it on one, to see what works best) - now all splines are polylines - next, use EXPLODE, again on ALL, and explode all polylines to lines

http://www.dotsoft.com/freestuff.htm

Le 22/01/2013 08:58, blank... a crit :

unfortunatly, it does'nt work . hum, something odd happen. i can't select anything.

SPL2PL works only on splies, are you sure those objects are actually splines?
Can you share an example file, doesn't have to be the whole thing, just a couple of objects? I work in 2012 and it works fine, 2013 shouldn't be so much different.

Le 24/01/2013 10:27, blank... a crit :

:-( i ve got a 2011 version

Even better, it has to work, that script was written for Acad 2000.