DXF File Viewer

Hello All,

Does anyone know of a free DXF file viewer that will allow you to print the drawing? I'm finding a lot of viewers but they want you to upgrade ($$$) to be able to print. Preferably a small program.

Thanks

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam

Boltman

Hi Brian,

have a look at a viewer called TwinView which is not "free" but pretty inexpensive (good choice IMO) - and works great:

Walther

Reply to
Walther Mathieu

The "Edrawings" viewer from Solidworks will view and print DWG & DXF and is free at their website

Mike Eckstein

Reply to
Michael Eckstein

M/S Word has DXF import filters, and whilst not free, is pretty ubiquitous.

Reply to
John Wade

Thanks to all that replied, I'll check out your recommendations.

ubiquitous.

Reply to
NoSpam