File Viewer

Is there a freeware file viewer that will view and print Autocad 2004 or 2005 DWG files?

Reply to
Front

I don't know if there are any free viewers that allow printing. But you can download a free viewer from the following url...

...To get the ability to print, etc. for it, you gotta pay.

Reply to
Tim Badger

Je Fri, 06 Aug 2004 17:08:40 GMT, Front skribis:

I haven't used it, but the site says there's a free trial version:

Steven M (remove dirt and invalid to reply)

Here is the link to the Bentley viewer

it is a large download but you can view/print AutoCAD and Microstation files

hth Brian

Reply to
Brian Spillane

It's a neat program, but according to the web site only goes up to AutoCAD 2002 DWG files.

Reply to
Steven M (remove dirt and invalid to reply)