File Viewer

Is there a freeware file viewer that will view and print Autocad 2004 or 2005 DWG files?

I don't know if there are any free viewers that allow printing. But you can download a free viewer from the following url...
http://www.infograph.com/brava-viewer.htm
...To get the ability to print, etc. for it, you gotta pay.

skribis:

I haven't used it, but the site says there's a free trial version: http://www.cadwizz.com/cadview.htm
--
Steve M - snipped-for-privacy@houston.rrdirt.com (remove dirt for reply)

"If it were not for their intestinal bacteria, some people
Here is the link to the Bentley viewer
http://www.bentley.com/en-US/Products/Bentley+View/Overview.htm?market=Building
it is a large download but you can view/print AutoCAD and Microstation files
hth Brian

It's a neat program, but according to the web site only goes up to AutoCAD 2002 DWG files.

--
Steve M - snipped-for-privacy@houston.rrdirt.com (remove dirt for reply)

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea. If this is tea,