Printing DWG files with VB .Net

Greetings.
Can someone explain or post a sample of printing DWG files with VB or VB .Net. I'm trying to find:
1. What dlls, programs, etc. are necessary to reference from VB to print
DWG files.
2. Code samples that demonstrate a simple print method of DWG files.
I don't need to view the file. I just need a print "engine", preferrably an AutoCAD API, to send the file to a printer.
Thanks in advance!
-Aaron