looking for dwg-files of sesamestreet

Hi,
I'm currently looking for dwg or dxf files of animated television serie's, so far i made home drawings of wini the pooh and some others.(clown's, witch
etc.) Sure i can draw them myself, but i would rather share with other people (safe's a lot of work).
So please let me know if you want to trade or something.
Thnx ,Tuupke