Looking for .dxf or .dwg files of Spacecraft

I run a small space club. We build models. We are looking for help finding some open source drawing files for the following projects:
Gemini Capsule Apollo Capsule Mercury Capsule Skylab LEM Astronauts, (For all programs & Lunar suits)
We use AutoCad R-14 & Corel Draw 8
Please Help if You can,
Thanks,
Carl Hewlett Sapce Club Dir. Fitzgerald GA