symbol libraries?

Has anyone out there got a good collection of symbol libraries, or links to downloadable symbol libraries that they would like to share? i work with
steel, so symbols i am looking for are mainly welding symbols, or basic drawings of materials like beams, columns, rail road rail, flanges etc etc. Whenever i have to do a job and need to draw in the materials i try to keep hold of them in my own library, but i have to admit i probably dont get them drawn as well as they could be, especially if the whole job needs to be done in a hurry. any other useful symbols for construction or buildings would be welcome also!
Thanks, Shaun
For basic steel shapes I use Al Rogers Steel Mill, Tip 1779 from http://www.cadalyst.com/cadalyst/ get the code section.
For weld symbols I use Tip1735a: WELD.LSP Automated weld symbols from Chris Crain, same source.
--

Gilbert L. "Chip" Harper

Web: http://www.hot4cad.com
Relative to drawing beams/cols./etc. I moved to a 3D pgm called Sketchup. (free d/l from Google) I purchased a $10.00 package add in named ? cadalog beam tool, I believe. These two packages will generate Structural steel components in record time. The 10$ add in gives you a pull down menu with a visual as well. You can then export them to Acad as dwg./dwf. files. R12,13,14, 2000,2004 There's several versions/formats to export to. I can send an example if you want.
Dan

etc.
keep
them
done
be
Correction; the $10.00 d/l is named beamtool.zip

with
would