Where does WF store electronic / electric connector and component symbol?

Greetings:
As a Pro/Diagram beginner, I wonder where does WF store its connector
and component symbols. I look and browse the entire symbol directory
and search the entire hard drive but I can't find any of them.
However, I am able to insert the connector symbols in the diagram. Am
I missing something?
By the way, is there any electric & electronic symbol library available
for WF? If so, where and how can I get one?
Any suggestion and help would be greatly appreciated.
John
Reply to
njchen24

Site Timeline