Where does WF store electronic / electric connector and component symbol?

Greetings:

As a Pro/Diagram beginner, I wonder where does WF store its connector and component symbols. I look and browse the entire symbol directory and search the entire hard drive but I can't find any of them. However, I am able to insert the connector symbols in the diagram. Am I missing something?

By the way, is there any electric & electronic symbol library available for WF? If so, where and how can I get one?

Any suggestion and help would be greatly appreciated.

John

Reply to
njchen24