Does ne1 use this GD&T CBT course?

Greetings:
I am wondering if anyone here has used this GD&T CBT (computer based
training courses) GD&T Trainer Professional Edition
Based on ASME Y14.5M-1994 from ETI
If
so, what do you think about it and is it any good for beginners? If
not, can someone please recommend a GD&T reference material for
beginners? I need to understand the why, how and where we use them.
Your additional comments and recommendation would be greatly
appreciated.
Reply to
njchen24

Site Timeline