Does ne1 use this GD&T CBT course?

Greetings:

I am wondering if anyone here has used this GD&T CBT (computer based training courses) GD&T Trainer Professional Edition Based on ASME Y14.5M-1994 from ETI

If so, what do you think about it and is it any good for beginners? If not, can someone please recommend a GD&T reference material for beginners? I need to understand the why, how and where we use them.

Your additional comments and recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
njchen24

Look up the list a few threads for "Can Any one suggest the some site for learning the geometric tolerance".

Reply to
Jeff Howard