Paramters - multiple questions

Paramters.. I have set up a relation that reads the material bend_table entry so that I can have the assigned material file show up in the drawing format. HOWEVER I would like to do the following....

1) Is it possible to take a text string and have it wrap text in a table entry (the material box on a format) we use a number of different materials in different states (ie different astm specs) so presently this is all entered by the operator

2) the material can be entered via the MAT file with a relation, but is there a way of entering other material information based upon the assigned mat. ie a relation that uses an if statement if 6061-t6 then &material2 = text_string "ASTM.... "

3) is there a way of having relations call up a saved text file? and have this put on the format

Anyone else have a number of different material specs and how do you deal with them...

Thx

Reply to
Steve