Engineers with Large Research Paper Libraries: Invitation Only Preview

I am working with a team developing the next generation of research management tools, focused exclusively on meeting the needs of the
engineering community. We are looking for academics and corporate engineers with extensive libraries of literature they have curated over time. Larger libraries are preferred as part of what we are doing is examining the performacne of the system under load.
If you are interested in participating, please email snipped-for-privacy@thegrif.net and include:
*Name *Google Chat (or other IM if available) *Current Role *Estimated Size of Library *Topical Focus of the Library (EE, Computer Science, etc...)
We will be gradually opening the program to more participants - so if you don't hear back from me right away please do not be discouraged.
:) :)