Research Paper

What topic should I do? I have a free choice of anything, and he recommends
it be something you like (rockets in my case). What are some ideas of
different topics I could do? I would like to do one that somewhat pertains
to EX rocketry, but anything is good. I was thinking something about
different oxidizers in rocket motors (I suppose I could do binders or metals
for that matter).
Reply to
Stephen Corban
Why not "Nukes in Space: The Rainbow Bombs" ? The DVD is available from Amazon.com and I'll tell you, this is one interesting topic. Rockets were used to boost low to medium yield atomic weapons into space to observe their effects. Needless to say, lots of things went wrong and lots of neat things were discovered such as EMP and the VanAllen Belt.
Reply to
Reece Talley
Aerospike Nozzles?
-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1
Reply to
J.A. Michel
Right now I think I am going with Ion Propulsion and its affects on Satellites and space travel
Reply to
Stephen Corban