Large paper sizes for designJet 650C

Hello everybody,

Using Autocad 2006, I have to print large drawings ~3 meters long and ~0.8 meters wide) I cannot do it because the largest paper size proposed by sytem for my DesignJet 650C printer is "Arch E 36x48 inches" Could you please tell me the procedure to create a new (larger) paper size.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
CoatluZ

You'll get better results if you post this question in the autodesk.autocadprint-plot NG

REW

Reply to
Comcast

You create a custom paper size. You can make it as long as you want.

Jeannette

Reply to
Jeannette

Hello Jeannette, I finally found the way to create new custom paper sizes. Thanks.

Reply to
CoatluZ