Large paper sizes for designJet 650C

Hello everybody,
Using Autocad 2006, I have to print large drawings ~3 meters long and ~0.8 meters wide) I cannot do it because the largest paper size proposed by sytem for my
DesignJet 650C printer is "Arch E 36x48 inches" Could you please tell me the procedure to create a new (larger) paper size.
Thanks for your help.
--

CoatluZ

You'll get better results if you post this question in the autodesk.autocadprint-plot NG
REW

CoatluZ wrote:

You create a custom paper size. You can make it as long as you want.
Jeannette

Hello Jeannette, I finally found the way to create new custom paper sizes. Thanks.
--
CoatluZ