Large paper sizes for designJet 650C

Hello everybody,
Using Autocad 2006, I have to print large drawings ~3 meters long and ~0.8
meters wide)
I cannot do it because the largest paper size proposed by sytem for my
DesignJet 650C printer is "Arch E 36x48 inches"
Could you please tell me the procedure to create a new (larger) paper size.
Thanks for your help.
Reply to
CoatluZ
You'll get better results if you post this question in the autodesk.autocadprint-plot NG
REW
Reply to
Comcast
You create a custom paper size. You can make it as long as you want.
Jeannette
Reply to
Jeannette
"Jeannette" a écrit dans le message de news: z9nri.30058$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr14.news.prodigy.net...
Hello Jeannette, I finally found the way to create new custom paper sizes. Thanks.
Reply to
CoatluZ