HP DESIGNJET PROBLEM - URGENT

Can anbody tell me why my HP Designjet Plotter is coming up with the message 'Out of Disk space in Drive C: data was lost. Please free up some disk speace and try again'.

There is 29.0Gb of free space on the disk. This appeared for the first time this morning. I have reloaded the HP software without effect.

I urgently need to print for a presentation tomorrow and would appreciate it if somebody could urgently help.

Thanks in advance

Ian

Reply to
Ian Robinson

Brian Spillane

powertip..

learn to quote

N.

Reply to
Norbert Grund

That sounds like the sort of message you'd get if the HP software didn't know how to deal with the number returned for free disk space. I.e., it could be that the HP software you loaded and reloaded is obsolete. Look for an update.

-Mike-

Reply to
Mike Halloran

Ian,

go to desktop, HP printer, Printer properties, advance settings, process document....tick on "in printer" It did trick for me....

Cheers Jerry

Reply to
MJD