HP DesignJet

Hy!
I have some problems configuring HP DesignJet 430 (24in) to print on custom
sized paper from AutoCAD. I suppose that problem is in DRIVERs. I tried with
ALL drivers that I found on HP and Autodesk WEB. It is possible that I still
don't have the correct driver.
How to install and configure HP DesignJet that I can print on custom sized
paper.
Thx,
Uros LESJAK,
SI-Europe.
Reply to
Uros LESJAK
I've heard many CAD Managers complaining about HP drivers lately. I don't know if you'll be able to load the newsgroup but you should check out news://autodesk.autocad.print-plot anyway.
Reply to
clintonG
You set-up custom sizes in your plotter configuration in autocad. Go to plotting there you will set up custom settings (study your plotting features)
Ed
Reply to
ed spearman