Autocad LTand HP 650c plotter

I am trying to install the correct driver for a windows 98 op system to allow me to plot files from autocad LT 2000 to my recently purchased Hewlett
Packard Designjet 650c Plotter. Can anyone help steer me in the right direction to find the correct driver and method to install it and configure my plotter settings in both windows and AC LT. Please any help would be great, this is driving me nuts.
Check out the HP-site for the latest drivers.(maybe you'll find them in obsolete or archive) Install it as an system printer. Config LT to use this 'printer'. You will need to create a PC3 file in LT for use the printer, this PC3 file contains the printer settings and it connects to a PMP file wich holds the paper stuff. I don't have LT, but these are the main lines to follow in autocad.
Hope it helps you.
Jan

Hewlett
configure
On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:18:57 -0400, "extreme_turbulance"
http://www.hp.com/cposupport /
type in "designjet600"
select driver, select language, select os
if a registration is required you may try skip it
download the "HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL" driver (not Autocad):
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?locale=en_US&lang=English+%28US%29&pnameOID 647&prodSeriesId%159&prodTypeId972&basePartNum=pl121&locBasepartNum=pl-8243-4&os=Microsoft+Windows+98&tech=Driver

or direct
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software3/pl121/pl-8243-4/pl121en.exe

for the English one.
hth N.