autocad lt 2000 and HP 650c printer problems

I am having one bastard of a time configuring my confuser and printer drivers so I can plot my designs on my new plotter. Can anyone offer any assistance??

extreme_turbulance

Not unless you give us a clue as to exactly what problems you're having. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

extreme_turbulance

It's a while since I used LT and the 650c (now using IntelliCAD) but they do work together ok ... You may have to check all the settings manually - I seem to remember there were a few default settings both in LT and the plotter setup which needed fixing before anything came out. Pick a paper size which it won't get upset about eg A3 or imperial equivalent and 'fit to page'. If the printer spool icon appears (bottom left desktop) open as a window and watch the progress reports - the 650c will usually say what it's up to. If this doesn't appear before lock-up there might be a system problem.

Reply to
troppo19