Banner problem

Hi everybody!
I am working for HVAC Company. Usually I use backgrounds from Architectural
or Sheet Metal companies to create my Shop Drawings. My problem that when I
open one of these drawings that suppose to be my background I've got the
message:
Educational plot stamp detected.
If you continue with this operation, the drawing will be plotted with the
following banner: "PRODUCED BY AN AUTODESK EDUCATIONAL PRODUCT".
How can I rid of this banner?
Thank you in advance.
Lev
Reply to
Lev Milchin
Somewhere down the line someone used an educational product to create a block or something that is included in the cad files you received. This intentional behavior created by AutoDesk to prevent folks from using lower priced Educational software for production work. The burden of correcting the problem is with the creator of the file. Here is the AutoDesk tech doc on the subject.
Chip Harper