HEY GUYS NEED HELP!!!!

LET ME INTRODUCE ME IS REHAN FROM CHENNAI (INDIA)... I AM AN ELECTRONICS ENGG STUNDENT... I HAVE A SUBJECT MECHANICS WHICH GOES ABOVE MY HEAD.... MY EXAMS ARE IN NEXT MONTH.... PLZZZZZ HELP ME 2 PREPARE

masky

What exactly do you want us to help you with?

Best regards, Martin Joergensen

Reply to
Martin Jørgensen

Might I suggest for a first lesson, that you learn the location and usage of the CapsLock button on your keyboard.

Reply to
Jeff Lowe