HEY GUYS NEED HELP!!!!

LET ME INTRODUCE ME IS REHAN FROM CHENNAI (INDIA)...
I AM AN ELECTRONICS ENGG STUNDENT...
I HAVE A SUBJECT MECHANICS WHICH GOES ABOVE MY HEAD....
MY EXAMS ARE IN NEXT MONTH....
PLZZZZZ HELP ME 2 PREPARE

masky
Might I suggest for a first lesson, that you learn the location and usage of the CapsLock button on your keyboard.
Reply to
Jeff Lowe

Site Timeline