Pewter casting

A friend of mine is an expert in centrifugally cast lead-free pewter - he makes a lot of cheap Anglo-Saxon & Viking jewellery. If anyone needed something cast up (carb bits spring to mind, for instance) he might well be able to help. He doesn't work for free, but is a very reasonable man.

Off list replies if interested, please, & I'll pass you along.

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

A pewter carb! Now that would be well bling! (in the unfortunate manner of yer modern yoof and as translated by my modern yoof of a daughter).

Mark

Reply to
mark.howard10

Mark, never thought I would here the word bling associated with engines. Good on yer m8, as my son would say ;-)

Reply to
martin hirst

Thanks! But I promise to never use the word again! :)

mark.howard10

Bling, isn't that a old style phone with a lisp.

Mart> A pewter carb! Now that would be well bling! (in the unfortunate

Reply to
Campingstoveman

In article , snipped-for-privacy@ukonline.co.uk writes

Bling?

Requires an elucidatory statement!

Any relation to bling crossley, the chromer

Many Thanks.

Reply to
Tim.Bluck.