New name plates

My friend wot works at the Science Museum in London has long been supplying us Vikings etc with pewter replicas of brooches etc. As he puts it, he is a "purveyor of tat to the gullible." Actually, he is very good and produces a wide range of centrifugally cast fine lost wax and silicone rubber moulded items for a very reasonable price.

He has recently decided to do some bronze casting and I asked him if he could cast up high relief bronze or brass plates for engines - and he came back to me today to say he can. One offs will cost in the region of twenty quid, but two and above will obviously dramatically lower the unit price.

Anyone interested?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Welcome back, Kim!

I've been vaguely wondering where I might get a Bamford OV plate done for the OV I've got which lacks one. Now all I need to do is scrounge a plate for copying. Has anyone here got an OV plate?

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton