Etched Name plates

Hi Can anybody tell me where I can order 00 gauge Western Region etched name plates & cab numbers from please. My usual supplier of transfers does not do them yet. Many thanks Roger.

Reply to
Barbara Mitchell

Modelmaster do them.

You will have to be patient but I think that the results are good.

Regards

Peter A Montarlot

Reply to
Peter Abraham

I have a feeling that 247 Developments might do them - they can be contacted on 01455-843212. "Railway Modeller" has an advert for CGW Nameplates - telephone 01341-250407; two other sources of supply used to be LFC (Lion Firework Company) and Jackson-Evans but I have not seen their adverts for a while so they may have either been taken over or gone out of business. Hope this is of some help,

David Costigan

Reply to
David Costigan

Many thanks David for your recommendations I now have my plates on order. Roger.

Reply to
Barbara Mitchell

Many thanks Peter. I am afraid that I could not get any response from the company either by telephone or e-mail. Roger

Reply to
Barbara Mitchell