Clss 55 Deltic loco

Hi I am looking for an all metal Deltic kit to build in 00 guage. Does any body do these? I will of course need wheels & chassis. Can anybody help please. Many thanks Roger.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4892 (20100224) __________

Roger Mitchell

"Roger Mitchell" wrote

Can't think of one at all, but:

A) DJH do quite an acceptable Deltic kit in 7mm (O-scale)

B) Bachmann produce a ready-to-run model in OO-gauge.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Whicih is gratifyingly heavy and a beautiful runner whatever a certain rivet counter might think of the shape :-) Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?